What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide on how to stop foreclosure dead in its tracks
- Learn about why the foreclosure crisis we see today is much different from foreclosures of the past
- Discover why some banks have given up on trying to foreclose on informed homeowners
- Get the breakdown of legal jargon and complicated concepts into simple language
- Discover why you may not be in default even if you have missed payments
- Discover why you may not owe the money in the first place
- Know new strategies for today’s foreclosure environment
- Know how to get the bank to beg you to modify your loan
- Learn how to get the bank to pay you to leave your home
- Why you may not owe the money in the first place
- Know how to reverse foreclosure in some cases
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Layman’s Guidebook to Fighting Foreclosure scores 72.62/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://thelaymansguidebook.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: thelaymansguidebook.com you’ll also be taken through to thelaymansguidebook.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)